Indeed, Houston had the earliest snow in its history on Friday! According to local news, we even had snow before NYC has had it this year! While not much stuck to the ground, it was came down pretty heavily from about 10 am - 3 pm. David said it looked especially cool from his office on the 18th floor of his building! Here is a pic from lunchtime on Friday!
It is pretty hard to document snow in a picture, but we tried!
Since snow evokes holiday feelings, I figured I would show you how we are bringing holiday cheer to our little garage apartment. I am proud to say that our tree this year is 6 ft! (which is 3 ft. bigger than our tree last year, even though we are living in a garage apartment for the 2nd Christmas in a row.)
It was a little anti-climatic to go to the local Kroger to pick out our Christmas tree, especially after partaking in the annual Eller Thanksgiving Tree Trip the week before. But alas, there are few tree farms in Texas.
I realize this picture was taking during the day-time, hence it not showing up as well. But the lights do make our apartment feel festive!

No comments:
Post a Comment