Friday, March 18

st. patrick's day

So despite my better judgment, I obliged to David's wishes and met up with some friends at Cedar Creek last night to celebrate St. Patty's day. Although yelling above the crowd certainly set me back a bit in terms of recovery from this killer cold (going on 6 days now), David was so excited about the green beer.

by the way, what is that woman doing in the background?

we also ordered some fried pickles. they were green, after all!

green beer + March Madness + 70 degrees = David's heaven

Sorry for the poor quality of pictures (taken with my phone). And I apologize if I am owing anyone phone calls. Blogging has been my outlet this week since my voice is practically gone and this cold is beating me into submission.

In more excited news, this will be the first weekend in over 5 weeks that David and I are in Houston, together, with no plans. I am so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment