***********************************************************************************
I am excited to share with each of you a new venture that I am pursuing. Building upon my past experience and personal passion for college counseling, I am launching my own consulting business entitled Custom College Consulting.
I will work individually with high school students and their families to navigate the college search process with confidence. My goal is to share accurate, helpful information customized to their individual situation on topics ranging from extra-curricular activities, to the SAT and ACT to colleges that provide the right fit. More than anything, I hope to help each student reach their fullest potential throughout the transition from high school to college.
You can learn more about Custom College Consulting, the services offered and my own background through my website www.customcollegeconsulting.org or the attached handout.
While you personally might not be in need of my services, perhaps you know someone who does. I hope that you will pass along my information for anyone whom you think could benefit from a Custom College Consultant.
Thanks!
CATIE!!!!!! I am SO, SO proud of you! Your website is amazing and you'll be so phenomenal at this!!! I will be praying the Lord blesses and grows your new endeavor! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteps LOVE the picture of you on your site! :)
I have loved your CCC!!! Been showing it off to folks!!! Proud of you!!! And I tagged you in blog tag on my blog!!! Please play!
ReplyDelete