Monday, November 2

Recent Purchases and Excursions

While October was about the most expensive month David and I have ever had, from moving expenses to restocking the pantry to Texas' exorbitant taxes and fees....but I thought I would share with you some pictures of our really fun new purchases.

Check out our new '04 Honda Accord. It is a stylish midnight blue, with gray leather seats and a sunroof. David is feeling pretty cool these days...



And then, to top it all of, he also got an IPHONE! Claiming it was "necessary" for work, he has spent considerably more time downloading and playing with "apps" such as ESPN, Wikipedia, and Twitter than actually checking his email. But it is certainly fun to play with!
Not a great picture, but you get the idea!


Left picture: Inadvertently taking a 7 mile walk around Rice University, in an attempt to find the farmers market...
Right Picture: At the Mat Kearney concert.


Trying out Goode Company, known for Texas' famous beef brisket BBQ. Let's just say I was not a big fan!


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. It makes excited to see your faces for real in a few months!

    ReplyDelete