Sunday, February 28

how well do you really know me?

For some reason I have been reflecting of late on the many quirks of mine. I figured I would share them with you so that you can see how well you REALLY know me! Here are 25 random facts about yours truly.

1. my merrills are my favorite shoes. and they are child-size.
2. almost everything I cook either has fresh garlic or some type of citrus.
3. I read the Charlotte wedding announcements every Sunday morning.
4. I exclusively watch ABC news.
5. I almost never floss. gross, I know.
6. I always put french vanilla creamer and a splenda packet in my coffee.
7. snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie.
8. my hair is naturally wavy.
9. I am a compulsive blog reader - regardless of if I know them personally.
10. I am constantly looking at real estate.
11. I love rap music.
12. I have never watched American Idol.
13. Nor have I ever read Harry Potter - and I don't plan on it.
14. lately, I have been obsessed with cheese grits.
15. I am definitely more of a lake person than a beach person.
16. I prefer chapstick over lipstick.
17. Blokus and Rummikub are my two favorite games. And I win them, a lot.
18. Pat Conroy is my favorite author.
19. I talk to at least one person in my immediate family every day. But usually two of them.
20. I love candles. and especially fireworks.
21. I am really, really bad at taking pictures.
22. I have a hard time believing that dinosaurs existed.
23. I have almost every single Friends episode memorized.
24. I love saving money at the grocery store.
25. I hate diet coke. I exclusively drink regular Coca Cola.

So how many did you know? Any that you think I left out? Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh...you and Morgan and your dinosaurs. Also: I always announce to Todd when I don't use garlic in our dinner because it's such a rarity.

    ReplyDelete