So during the 2-3 day stints David and I have had together for the last few weeks we have been pretty MIA - neglecting to return emails or phone calls and just trying to enjoy the down time. Luckily, this past weekend the temperatures in Houston hit the high 70s and just beckoned for us to come outside! We slept in, took long walks around Rice University's campus, and did some more apartment/house scoping around town. It was honestly GLORIOUS having nothing to do besides hang out with each other. During these weekends we also have great conversations about our lives, jobs, marriage, etc. I posed this question to David on one of our walks, and so I thought I would ask YOU the same thing.....
What did you imagine your life would look like at this age? How does your actual life compare? Are you satisfied with this life?
this is the 3 mile trail around Rice. we are obsessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment