And next week I head to Ft. Worth for 5 days for a work conference. So I plan to at least post pictures of Vacation 2010: Phase 1 -> my aunt Ellen's wedding -> tomorrow and all of its family goodness. Stay tuned for Phase 2: Week at Lake James with my fam; Phase 3: a few days at the beach with David's fam and Phase 4: Jess and Mike's wedding in Raleigh! So many fun pictures and memories that I promise to share!
In the meantime, here are some of the highs and lows of my week:
Highs:
- A new, super comfy bed to sleep in at home (and finally having a complete bedroom)
- An awesome workout mix in my gym class last night, featuring Spice Girls and Chumawumba
- They started construction on my new office at school yesterday
- Pizza at summer biblestudy (I could eat pizza every day)
- Not having to be at work until 9 am
- Getting a new Real Simple and Cooking Light
- The jackhammering taking place right outside my current office
- Having to work until 4 pm (I realized that I have been super spoiled in the past)
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (she is kicking my butt)
- Houston humidity
No comments:
Post a Comment