Saturday, February 5

A few Christmas highlights

Yes, I do realize that Christmas was more than a month ago, but I couldn't let it pass without showing a few highlights from our time in NC....

A few Christmas presents from the hubby:
  • I had been coveting that Domino book of decorating for a few years now!
  • New Merrills because apparently the ones I have had since college smell. Whatever. Now I just keep my 'original' pair at the lake.
  • CDS, because we are still old-school like that (my brother William told me I needed to get with it and join the "I" as in i-tunes generation)

Trying to see if I looked first class appropriate.
That's right, I am now a US Airways Silver Preferred member and will always get bumped up to first class when there is room! It happened both on our way to NC and the way back to Texas. So classy.

flew into Charlotte, drove straight to High Point, all to see these guys (and the girls)
Fun night.

Yeah, my sister-in-law Melissa made these. The day before Christmas. And I wasn't allowed to eat one until Christmas day. The wait was torture but they were oh so yummy! She is so talented!

Taking a picture of Barb with her old camera, holding her new camera. You have to be in the family to fully understand this hilarity.

Jenali got the cutest Disney princess dress-up clothes from Grammy B. Obviously it didn't take her very long to change into them.

However, Carson (Jenali's cousin, our nephew) had a little too much fun wearing the blue tiara and wand. Steven (Carson's dad) was not a huge fan.


White Christmas! My parents house in the snow that started coming down Christmas day.

View of the street. I love this picture!

And for some reason, that is where all of my "Christmas" pictures end. I never take any of my family because Grandaddy always does. But then I usually forget to ask him for the pictures. (Grandaddy, this is me asking!)

New Years pictures coming later....

No comments:

Post a Comment