I really do have more serious, heartfelt posts to share about what the Lord is teaching me but I am waiting for my husband to look them over (he tries to limit my tendency to over share) and he has been rather busy this week. So in the meantime, here is a random list of things I already love about Charlotte (not in any particular order).
1. Trader Joes (I have already been about 3 times in the last 2 weeks)
2. king's drive farmers market
3. mellow mushroom across the street
4. endless frozen yogurt options within walking distance
(are you surprised that so far they are all about food?)
5. holding Baby Sumter
6. seeing Erin everyday
7. working out with my mom at the Y
8. grilling out with the Perrys
9. Balderdash
10. Queens Road West (roads just don't get any prettier)
11. dinner with my grandparents
12. Sacred Marriage
13. shopping for houses
14. my dad stopping by for lunch
15. playing with Sparky
16. the pool
17. moes, finally after a 2 year hiatus
18. it never taking more than 15 minutes to drive anywhere
19. this exceptionally cool day
20. not working
21. not buying plane tickets
22. living off of Selwyn Ave.
23. David loving his job
24. morrison public library
25. being HOME.
Happy Weekend!
love it!
ReplyDelete