Friday, February 18

the ever-evolving living room

So for as long as I can remember (the last 6 months or so) I have been begging David for a new coffee table - thinking this was the critical peice missing from our living room. The "coffee table" we have now was a $12 find from My Favorite Place in Atlanta and has already been painted twice. Furthermore, due to our three moves in the last 2 years the bottom shelf is definitely broken. But between David's lack of enthusiasm and my inability to find the "right one" this just hasn't happened yet.

Either way, it has sparked an ongoing mission for us to really create a living room that is 'US.' And by 'us' I mean, it has pretty pillows for me and bull fighting posters for David. It has been really fun to try to find our style. We've bought a mirror and corner round table from Nadeau, two new lamps from the Pottery Barn outlet and coupled them with some furniture re-arranging and accessorizing. 

Here is our "almost" complete living room. 



my favorite corner



Do you see the $12 coffee table? We are waiting for a new shipment from Nadeau at the end of March and will hopefully pick one up then. But for now we are loving this room!

1 comment:

  1. I love this arrangement. It definitely "makes sense" for that space!

    ReplyDelete